“An investment in self-development pays the highest dividends.”
― Debasish Mridha
March was a busy month for us in the LMF household. The snow featured alot more than we thought it would (translated as I had a few days off to “deal” with the snow) plus we had a two week half term.
Lets see how I did with my list of goals:
First its left overs from Feb……
- Really start getting to grips with my personal finance plan
Completed! This was a real learning curve for me as I’m sure a lot of you could tell.
- Cardio focus
- Research Mental Health and exercise
I learn’t quite a lot from this one.
- Start reducing food bill
Its happening! I will be sharing one of the ways we’ve found to reduce the cost of meat.
- Start selling again on Ebay
Ok so this one hasn’t happened yet…..
- Increase traffic to my old blog
I did do alittle push on the Fashion blog but it really didn’t interest me so I decided to call it a day.
And March’s FOCUS:
- Keep tracking Matched Betting
- Start Learning more about Finance
I’ve finally started and I’m really enjoying it!
- Have a really big clearout.
Its been started but I have so much stuff that its going to take a while.
- Try out a new way to make money
See below – it is on a list!
I’m thinking quality over quantity from now on, so the below ones will be recurring:
- Keep investing in me: Strength training this month
- Read a new book each month to aid me to FIRE
- Start learning about FIRE and sharing it on the blog.
- Research a new money making project each month
- Start focusing on all the free courses that are available on the internet and reviewing them/sharing what I’ve learn’t.
- Keep focusing on the psychology of money to make sure nothing holds me back!
- Set up a free resources area on my blog.
I will also add some new shorter term ones to keep me focused! For this month I will just be concentrating on one that was from last month:
- Start selling on Ebay
Since I’ve completely missed January I’m going to be all fancy and use the start of the financial year as my goal year 🙂 I may even get really fancy and have a goal spreadsheet like retireby40!
Oh and if you missed it, I was mentioned by Monevator! I’m feeling a lot of pressure to be a real FI blogger now! Ok so not that much pressure…..
How are your goals looking?